Our client is the world’s leading Nutrition, health and Wellness Company, with a global footprint that employs more than 335,000 employees in over 150 Countries. They are the largest Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company in Malaysia, with over 5,500 employees, 7 factories across Malaysia, and their head office is based in Mutiara Damansara, Selangor.
They are seeking dynamic and highly-motivated individuals to join us for the following positions:
Retail Associate / Senior Retail Associate ( Perm )
KL – Pavilion & The Garden Malls
PJ – Bandar Utama Shopping Mall
Description about the post:
Act as an ambassador for the Brand in the Boutique. Welcome, advice and guide a clientele loyal to up-market products in compliance with quality standards defined in the Company service offering and attain the sales targets.
- Set up the Boutique and contribute to the maintenance of the boutique appearance according to company policy (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented) which included filling the display products, machines and accessories on a daily basis.
- Provide customer care by welcoming the Boutique clientele and identifying their needs that results in the maximization of the sales of all the brand products presented in the Boutique (products, machines and accessories).
- Ensure accurate customer data base by actively managing the databased daily and permanently updating customer records.
- Deliver Boutique operations excellence by carrying sales of Company products presented in the Boutique to achieve individual and boutique targets
- Inscribe new Boutique Customers, open their account, present the Boutique and Club services, and assisting them in their selection during their first purchase.
- Comply with all safety and health related corporate policies by ensuring safe working conditions in addition to making sure that the different areas in the Boutique are in accordance with the international guidelines.
- Minimum SPM Level or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of professional experience in direct customer sales.
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant disposition.
- The individual has to be well spoken, presentable and well groomed
- Required Language(S) Good Command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- With strong sense of responsibility & pro-activity.
- Open Gender & Open Race ( Malaysian ONLY )
- Basic RM 2,200.00 – RM 3,000.00
- 13 month’s salary
- Commission & Incentive entitlement
- Retail working hours with 2 days off per week.
- PA Insurance and Medical insurance coverage
- Panel Medical Claim
- 12 days earn leave
- EPF, Socso & EIS contributions