BOILERMAN (GRADE 1)
Pasir Gudang Highway, Bandar Seri Alam, Masai, Johor.
- To assist the manufacturing plant manager through utility servicing of the system such as boiler, air compressor, chiller, cooling tower while conforming to the site QSHE standards.
- To control, assign, delegate task to resources efficiently and be responsible to maintain the equipment in the boiler house in order to meet Production, Safety, Health & Environment requirement.
- Responsible to execute process optimization activities and trainings with the shift supervisor.
- To assist with ad hoc tasks given.
- Minimum must possess at least SPM or equivalent
- Possess valid BoilerMan license issued by JKKP, Grade 1.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience as a boilerman from chemical or petrochemical manufacturing industry.
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa Melayu.
WORKING DAYS :
- (2 Day shift/ 2 night shift)
Interested candidates kindly call 03-23876262 (Ms Megala) for further informations.