- Provide sales administrative & service to support customer's sales request, enquiries and correspondence.
- Liaise with production, customers and inter-department to coordinate sales orders.
- To ensure data, invoices, credit note and delivery order are accurate and in order.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Communicate important feedback from customers.
- Manage and maintain proper recording, filing and documentation of all related sales and operation activities.
- To perform other task as when required by the management from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field is preferred.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Language: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM certificate.
Send application or enquiry to