- To prepare structural, construction and other engineering drawings
- To ensure drawings, specification standard and other necessary documents received from client are on time and accurate
- To follow up tendering activities, perform costing calculation and prepare quotation.
- Sourcing material as required by project.
- Attend site meeting, client meeting, sub-con meeting and other meeting related to project.
- Monitor project progress and report to management
- To arrange inspection for system installed and perform submission to authorities
- To coordinate with Project team in all matters pertained to project to ensure projects are running smoothly without delay.
- To prepare routine project report and to perform any other tasks related to project when assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and good communication skills.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, MS Excel, MS Project and Auto Cad.
Send application or enquiry to