RM 2,500 - RM 3,000 a month
- To assist customers in installation, registration, upgrading, troubleshooting, and maintenance of their accounts.
- To educate customers about the features and benefits of our services.
- To follow up with customers inquiries via phone call, messages or email in a timely manner.
- Perform as a professional, with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required.
- To maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Perform and update the data/record timely and accurately.
- To complete any additional assignments allocated by the management as and when required
Languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin. Role requires the candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
Fresh graduate is welcome to apply