- Coordinate and oversee all office activities.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Perform customer service.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Higher Secondary, Professional Certificate, Diploma, in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- Able to start immediately is an added advantage.
Send application or enquiry to