- To assist in preparing of full set accounts (AR, AP & GL).
- To reconcile monthly bank statement with cash book.
- To maintain timely and accurate financial accounts record and report.
- To handle adhoc accounting related task.
- Provide administrative works and other general duties.
- To handle SST filing.
- You will assist accounting officers & senior management.
- Candidate must posses at least Diploma / Degree in Accounting.
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Required Skill(s) : Accounting Software, MS Excel and MS Work.
- 3 (Three) Full Time position available.
- Fresh Graduate encourage to apply.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Benefit
- EPF, SOCSO & SIP
Working Hour : 10.00 am - 7.00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Location : Bandar Bukit Raja, Klang
Interested candidate, kindly email your resume or contact 017 385 3391 (PL)