Role: .NET Developer
Work location: TPM, Bukit Jalil
- Resource must be familiar and have working experience in Nintex, Touchpoint & SharePoint.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET Framework
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Minimum of 5 years of strong experience with .NET, SQL, and C#
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Experience in Nintex Workflow
- Experience in React, ReactNative is a plus.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiar with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiar with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Familiar with SharePoint and Nintex Workflow
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Send your updated resume to azyan(AT)synlog.net or whatsApps to +60126011002