Opening for SAP Portfolio and Project Management (SAP PPM)
Location: Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Job responsibilities & required skills:
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management System Functional Expertise & Strategy- Work with IT and Business to provide strategic guidance within the overall SAP technology roadmap and promote standard SAP solutions and best practices.
- SAP Project Systems Module Functional Expertise & Strategy – Work with IT and Business to provide strategic guidance within the overall SAP technology roadmap and promote standard SAP solutions and best practices.
- Provide consulting in information technology to the client to identify and satisfy the business needs.
- Demonstrates understanding of business processes for several business functional areas and can effectively coordinate the work on analysis and requirements for several projects.
- Demonstrate good understanding of the following areas: testing, project management, related lines of business, software development, SOX Compliance, regulatory compliance, operational/ disaster recovery, operations, maintenance and etc.
- Demonstrates a level of expertise to act as a recognized authority for a project or initiative.
- Help analyze end-to-end complex business processes and information needs for multiple business functional areas.
- Work with Development and Implementation team to build technical designs and configure applications.
Send your updated resume to azyan(AT)synlog.net or whatApps to +60126011002