- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector.
- Good communication skills in English, BM, Mandarin.
- Knowledge and skill in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Graphic Design, GIMP
Send application or enquiry to