- According to different requirement, perform creative writing to meet the company’s direction.
- Track social and industry hotspots, and content planning for promotional, on-site and off-site articles.
- Work creatively with the marketing, digital marketing and design team to ensure task aligns with the management requirement.
- Writing social media messages, content and ensure adjustment to the language and format of the platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Proof read and assist in writing company communication documents.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Read in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Excellent Writing skill in English and Chinese.
- Able to use any Social Media/News/Content Listening Tools.
- Own an online blog or article’s space.
- Able to use Microsoft Words and Power Point.
- Preferable Industries: Wellness, Supplements, Health
- Able to thrive in a dynamic work environment, teamwork culture and meet the tight deadline
- 5 days of work
- Basic from RM2,500- RM 3,000 (depending on experience)
- Advanced career development
- Yearly salary increment
- Comprehensive staff training
- Fun, young and flexible working environment
Send application or enquiry to