- Manage, plan and supervise the sales team with the goal of achieving the company’s targeted objectives in terms of carrying out effective and innovative Sales & Marketing strategies.
- Implement the Sales & Marketing plans and strategies for new and existing projects and analyze the effectiveness of the Sales & Marketing activities.
- Strategize, plan, develop and executive the company’s marketing strategies/ programmers such as social media campaigns, direct mailings, exhibitions and public corporate events.
- Formulate, implement and update corporate branding.
- Assume responsibilities for the development and realization of new product opportunities.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning.
- Manage and ensure sales targets are met by sales representatives.
- Generate Sales and Marketing reports to Management as needed.
- Cooperate with the Management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
- Stay updated with the latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Manage on reporting of sales and forecast and provides accurate and timely data to management to facilitate decision making.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on existing and new market opportunities.
- Maintaining profitable long term relationships and maximizing potential sales opportunities.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Marketing/ International Business or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong leadership skill, hardworking, committed, able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Able to work under time constraint.
- Multitasking and attention to details are a must.
- Flexible to work odd hours if required and able to work under pressure.
- Marketing experience at a Beauty/ Health is an advantage.
- Required language(s): Mandarin/Cantonese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Annual Leave
- EPF and SOCSO
- Incentives, bonus and allowances
- Commission on sales
- Medical benefits
- Good working environment
- Season parking benefit
- Great friendly team and work environment
- Five (5) working days a week
Send application or enquiry to