• Assist on a worldwide online payment system.
• Interact with customers via chat and phone.
• Support and help the customers.
• Provide timely support to customers through chat and phone.
• Handle customer’s concerns positively and professionally.
• Works with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer support.
Job type : Permanent, Full time
Nationality : Native Japanese
Working location : Penang, Malaysia
Flight ticket will be provided Accommodation for 2 weeks will be provided
Basic salary + Language allowance + Housing allowance + VISA are provided
Salary: RM9,000.00 to RM9,500.00 /month
Kindly please email your updated resume.