-Promote a range of products to customers
- Articulating the company’s distinctive competence & the product’s uniqueness.
- Establish strong relationship with customers
- Excellent sales skills & ability to meet performance standards
- Product detailing to consumers to ensure penetration/repeat usage of company product
- Provide high level of customer service at all times
- Develop new marketing initiatives and business opportunities
- To fulfill any other tasks as and when assigned by superior or any other ad-hoc assignment when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Dietitians / Nutritionist / Food Science & Nutrition
- Prefer female
- Able to work in KL and Selangor and travel outstation.
- Applicants with 1 year or above working experience in related field
- Able to speak and write in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Team player with positive working attitude and independent.
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel occasionally.
Interested Candidates please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03- 7651 4593 / 4594 for further inquiry.