We are looking for interns to assist our team by performing data science and data analytics work. Interns are also expected to conduct some research tasks based on specific topics related to the project assigned.
- Camber AI - An AI traffic surveying software that uses computer vision to count vehicles and classify them accordingly.
- Commercelytics - To setup analytics dashboards for ecommerce stores, and to build a recommended engine powered by AI
- Nerrativ - A social enterprise that uses Data Science for social good. Projects include producing Data Stories for social projects and building data tools for government agencies.
Skill Sets (one or more)
- Tensor Flow
- Data visualisation (Tableau, Power BI)
- Building dashboards
- Familiar with handling data sets - collection, cleaning, wrangling, analysis
- Cloud computing
- Previous internship or work experience in data or tech
- Have a strong interest in AI/Data field and have executed own projects
- Front end & Back end web development coding experience
- Willing to work extra hard to get the job done
- Strong proficiency in English
- GPA/CGPA > 3.0
- Resourceful in problem solving engineering setbacks
Desired skills in Programming:
- CRM databases
- R programming
What you can expect
A friendly and productive work environment where you are expected to contribute to our projects from day one. Training will be provided to you to execute the task at hand, however you are expected to educate yourself on specific technical areas. We will assess your contribution based on the output and results that you produce. Your technical and interpersonal development in the tech space will be the focus during your internship.
Allowance: RM500.00 /month