Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Attend to customer enquiries and maintain good relationships with the company’s customers.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage inventory, conduct stock take, stocks receiving, price tag, jewelry display, packaging materials, and others.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- To perform any other ad-hoc job duties as assigned when required.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Higher Secondary, Professional Certificate, Diploma, in any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in retail sales.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- 6 days of working days, from 10am-8pm.
- Training will be provided.
- Able to start immediately is an added advantage.
- Location at Plaza Arkadia, Desa Park City (Kepong)
Send application or enquiry to