The Senior Product Training Executive will lead a team of nutritionist to support the Marketing Manager on product training programmes, content development, customer inquiries, event coordination and issue management to build product advocacy for the company. This involves but not limited to: planning, development, implementation, evaluation, and supervising of all product training programmes, contribute to marketing content, handling all product and health-related inquirers and foster strong relationship with distributors and consumers. The Senior Product Training Executive will work closely with Marketing Manager to develop comprehensive product training strategy and execute on it.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Product Training Programmes
· Act as project manager for product training programmes. Responsible for planning, development, implementation, evaluation, and supervise of all product training programs to create product advocacy. The product trainings includes but not limited to Health and Wellness Talk, Nutrition Workshop, Train the Trainer Training, Graduation Ceremony, Health and Wellness Fair, Health Consultation, Distributors Training, Shaklee Monthly Sharing, Quarterly Business Meeting, New Distributor Training and Online Telegram Training.
· Foster strong relationship with existing distributors and develop new relationship across the different groups to identify and determine their training needs.
· Become an expert of the company products through both formal and self-training.
· Supervise the performance of nutritionists and oversee the delivery of all product training, ensuring that high standard of training is being executed within the nutritionist team in a timely manner and within budget.
· Proactively evaluate the effectiveness of product training, materials and tools through surveys; observation and field feedback and recommend necessary changes/adjustments to ensure maximum effectiveness.
· Travel across a specific region to conduct product training and support nutritionist’s training events.
· Involve in marketing, promotional and business development activities of the company including CSR program, leadership development program, rank recognition, national convention and company incentive trips.
2. Content development:
· Develop and produce training materials and tools such as PowerPoint presentation, demos and training handouts to ensure consistency and quality of content to meet the specific needs of the training programme.
· Contribute content for all marketing communication materials (ie: articles, fact sheets, product briefs, videos, competitive comparison, etc) to support distributors to build the business with current and timely information.
· Work with Marketing Manager to ensure all training materials, documents and modules are on brand and adhere to the brand guidelines and regulation.
3. Customer inquiries and Consultation:
· Handle product and health-related inquiries from customers and distributors from all channel (ie: email, phone call, Facebook, customer service oracle system, walk-ins, etc) and follow up timely to ensure prompt and proper resolution.
· Provide nutritional consultation on products and health concern to consumers and distributors via Health check session.
4. Event coordination:
· Manage and coordinate all aspects of product training events (ie: event flyers, event tickets, ticket’s sales and feedback form) by integrating with several departments (IT, designer, operation, finance, sales).
· Liaise with internal equity and external contacts to manage and arrange the travel and accommodation for events and nutritionists such as making airline reservations, booking hotel and seminar hall and arranging for rental cars and ensure payment are made on time.
· Liaise with internal equity and external contacts for all event’s details such as decor, catering, canopy, logistic, photographer, videographer, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
· Manage the announcement and information (ie: event flyers, calendars and training materials, etc) on Shaklee online business centre.
· Liaise with vendors for the sourcing and maintenance of health devices (ie: Body composition analyzer, blood pressure analyzer, skin analyzer).
· Handle the product requisition for nutritionist’s training events by getting approval from various departments (Marketing, Finance, Operation department).
5. Issue management:
· Proactively managing and monitoring of all distributors and consumers activities and network including offline and online to ensure the company reputation is protected.
· Monitor and report any ongoing or potential crisis to the company.
6. Administrative Duties
· Develop the annual and monthly product training calendar for nutritionist.
· Develop an ongoing training programme for internal staff to ensure they are equipped with product knowledge and empower them to become company product advocates.
· Track nutritionist monthly KPI targets and ensure targets are met.
· Compile and evaluate monthly nutritionist KPI reports and other training evaluation reports.
· Conduct Quarterly Nutritionist meeting.
7. Developing talents
· Lead, manage and develop a team of nutritionists to execute all product training activities with quality and timely manner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Degree in Nutrition/Food Science/Dietetics/Biotechnology/Food Technology/ BioMedical or related discipline.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in related health and nutrition industry.
· Deep good understanding on products and nutrition, and demonstrates a good presentation and consultation skills.
· Strong organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively
· Pleasant personally, good communication, consultation, interpersonal and people management skill.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.
· Proficient in MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
Send application to thilaarularasu[AT]gmail.com