Duties & Responsibilities
(may include all or part of the following depending on the position)
- Planning, preparing and delivering
- Preparing teaching
- Helping studentsimprove their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
- Checking and assessing students' work.
- Creating lesson plans
- Tracking student progress and presenting the information to parents, if needed
- Creating assessment tests and reinforcing classroom rules
- Working with administration to prepare students for external tests
- Managing students, such as in areas of discipline.
Qualifications & Experience
- A bachelor degree in English or a TESOL qualification.
- Preferably with some teaching experience