- Responsible for receivable (AR), payable (AP) and Cash and Bank (Bank) which includes but not limited to bookkeeping.
- Responsible for billing and accounts receivable management.
- Handling issuance of invoice, official receipt and preparing payment to vendors.
- Assisting in preparing month-end account closing, analysis and report.
- Responsible for daily operations and administrative matters.
- Able to communicate with suppliers, bankers and other stakeholders to support the operation.
- Well-organised, able to maintain good filing system.
- Involving in ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Proficient in multi-tasking.
- Good interpersonal skills, willing to learn and a team player.
Any qualification in accounting-related certification will be a bonus, for instances, ACCT/LCCI, etc.