CUSTOMER SERVICE CUM DOCUMENTATIONS (SHIPPING/LOGISTICS CO) - (1 VACANCY)
- Prepare, compile & distribute shipping documents including booking confirmation, bills of lading, invoices, etc. for all shipments within the targeted time frame.
- Monitoring / updating of daily export / import shipments & nomination shipments from overseas agent.
- To perform other clerical duties as may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Filling of documents.
- Generating necessary reports on regular basis.
- Age 20-30
- Preferable with Minimum SPM Qualification
- Fresh Graduates are Encourage to Apply
- Required Skill(s): Computer Literate
- Knowing Mandarin are Added Advantage
- Hard-Working, Organized & Able Work Independently
- Good Interpersonal, Communication Skills & Positive Working Attitude
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary.