This is an audit accountancy firm.
• To maintain Account Receivables and Accounts Payable
• To preview transactions and documentations for compliance
• Responsible for Journal entries and general ledger entries and preparation of final account for month end closing
• Assist in daily accounting transactions.
• To check invoices, bills, vouchers or documents for corrections before entering into records.
• To assist in daily office administrative task which includes documentation, filing, correspondences, coordinating and following up on pending matters.
• Responsible for any assigned general administrative job.
• To assist in any other task as and when required by management.
• Candidate must possess at least a LCCI , Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or equivalent
• At least 1 years of relevant experiences required for these positions
• Fresh grade are welcome to apply
• Able to work under pressure and meet the dateline
• Female & Open Race (Malaysian)
• Able to communicate in Mandarin /Cantonese
• Willing to work at Subang SS 14
• Willing to stay back during peak season
• Basic RM 2,000.00 - RM 2,500.00 ( nego )
• 5 days’ work 9.00am – 6:30pm
• Annual Leave
• Medical Panel Claim
• EPF & Socso
(SS 14 Subang Jaya, Selangor)