1. Defect Works
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
- Direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors ensuring application of common operational procedures.
- Ensure materials use are in accordance to the required specifications.
- Ensure all works are completed as per schedule.
- Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity related to projects to enable traceability.
- Control and monitor site waste, ensuring cleanliness and safety.
- Maintain positive relations with purchasers, property management, consultants and sub-contractors.
- Continually develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques and products.
2. Vacant Possession
- Prepare hand over materials:
- Warranty Card and remote controls for air-con and water heater
- Unit Keys
- Ensure house unit in good condition before handing over to purchaser.
- To go through with purchaser on defects and filling of defect form.
- To ensure fulfilment and closure of the defect form.
3. Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by superior/company.
Send application or enquiry to