- Perform office clerical work Scheduling Appointments and Replying email
- Prepare document such as invoice, job order, billing and etc.
- To Co-ordinate front desk in/out coming calls.
- Able to work independently or in group
- Take part in career guidance seminars, roadshows, school visits and recruitment of students when required.
- Assist the college in organizing college functions.
- Assist in any other duties as and when assigned by the management
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point etc)
- Candidates must possess a Diploma/ Degree in the relevant field.
- Able to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- At least 1 years of teaching experience in the related fields is required.
Send application or enquiry to