Our client is a new leading supplier of hydraulic hardware in Malaysia.
Their head office started in 1982 in Singapore. They have evolved to become one of the leading supplier of hydraulics components. Throughout the years they have been providing their clients with quality products, professional advice and high standard of services. Building reputation along the line, they understand that integrity is the essence of all things successful long term.
Position : UI/UX Designer
Location : Menara Uoa Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
- Work closely with Company Various department to understand their need.
- Take part in meetings to discuss and gather user requirements in collaboration with UX researchers, product managers and software engineers.
- plan and implement new designs
- Assist UI UX team in creating user journeys, flow charts, wireframes, and high-fidelity, interactive prototypes.
- Craft purposeful, functional and natural designs to create engaging and effortless user experience.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
Conduct an ongoing user research to find way to increase simplicity and user friendliness
Identify, troubleshoot UX problems and conduct UI revisions based on user feedbacks.
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in this field.
- Possess a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Design/ Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
Self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, pleasant personality and work independently.
- Basic programming knowledge (eg CSS, HTML) etc
- Accountable and good learning attitude.
- Highly responsible with jobs in hand, to meet deadlines requirements
- Experience using Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and more
- Languages: Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
Remuneration Packages :
• Basic : RM 2,000.00 – RM 3,000.00
• Work 5 ½ Days
• Mon –Fri ( 8.30am – 5.30pm ), Sat ( 8.30am – 12.30pm )
• EPF & Socso
• Performance Bonus