- Full-time, part-time, home based & intern position
- Basic salary up to RM2000 & incentive trips
- Online Interview available
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Experience preferred
- Posses at least SPM qualification
- Good command in mandarin both spoken & written, Bahasa Malaysia
- Open applicants aged between 25 to 40
Send application or enquiry to