• Involve in planning, executing sales and business development activities.
• Responsible to manage and initiate contacts and leads as well as develop new business opportunities.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as assigned by Director.
• To be proactively working in a team for all execution plans.
• Will be trained to be an opportunist and coached by company director.
• Candidates who enjoy continuous learning and possess or currently pursuing a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree which equivalent in area of requirements.
• Great working attitude: proactive with strong energy drive, and highly self-motivated.
• Self-discipline with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Being present: enjoying live life to the fullest
• Possess own transport and willing to travel as needed.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
Our internship program is open all year round and we accept internship duration from *2 months - 6 months.
Interested candidates are invited to write or email in with complete resume by stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history (if any), remuneration expected, contact number and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r).