- Processing and posting journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Maintains financial records by analysing balance sheets and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Proven experience as a junior accountant.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Possess at least a Degree in accounting, finance or relevant field.
- Knowledge in UBS/ Auto Count Accounting software is a plus.
- Excellent organizing abilities and great attention to detail.
- Proficient in computer literate and MS Office.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Melaka.
(Wisma Wesb, Jalan Tun Fatimah, Taman Bachang Permai, Melaka)