- To ensure smooth operations in Production Department.
- Attend to machinery set up, process and clear line issues which affect productivity and product quality.
- Plan to ensure proper utilisation of manpower and facilities to minimize down time and wastage.
- Plan weekly and daily work schedule according to availability /capacity of blending, filling and packing, raw materials and packaging materials.
- Attend to production line bottle neck area and problematic machine to smooth out operations.
- Observe and monitor worker's performance and practices to ensure compliance with SOP.
- Train and provide guidance to workers on best work practices and SOP.
- Ensure practice of 5S in workplace.
- Check and ensure proper recording of form and report for ISO documentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
For those interested, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to 019-3225733.
Send application or enquiry to