Role: Japanese Speaking Business Analyst
Work location: Bandar Sunway, Selangor
Purpose & Mission:
- Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing business processes and understand how they work, then identify and document business solutions to meet business needs and/or resolve business problem.
- Responsible to support the various Company projects by driving successful completion of development, solution implementation and support of business/systems analysis processes, plans and procedures.
- This role is delivery focused.
- Elicit and analyze business requirements and current support processes, value drivers and identify business process potential improvement (where applicable) i.e. supportability considerations which is critical to support successful, seamless project delivery.
- Assess and model support processes, data flows, technologies then review and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional documentation.
- Responsible of all traceability of business requirements by documenting accurately the current-future state of changes and outstanding issues to meet on time, on budget quality project delivery.
- Be accountable for the overall success of the analysis process, including project status tracking and gates sign-off, responsible for controlled and documented change management.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure timely and accurate reporting on project scope, schedule, cost and resources, as well as project risks, issues, action items, and dependencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other related field.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional certification i.e. CBAP/BABOK, PRINCE2 or equivalent.
- Lean 6 Sigma Certification is added advantage.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of Project Management Methodologies and Business Analysis technics.
- Ability to influence decision making through analysis.
- Demonstrated business analysis experience in managing successful complex global/regional project (budget of 1-2 million) with team size more than 5 project team members, ability to manage business risk.
Send your updated resume to azyan(AT)synlog.net or whatsApps to +60126011002