Foreman / Car Mechanic:-
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical components of vehicles.
- Performing test drivers and inspection to identify problems and determine which parts need to be repaired or replaced
- Performing oil changes, flushing, and replacing fluids (engine oil, brake oil, power steering oil)
- Listening to customers to learn more about vehicle history, potential problems, and the services they would like to receive.
- Inspect vehicle tyres
- Perform tyre repairs
- Rotate tyre
- Replace tyre
- make recommendations to customers
- use balancing & alignment machines (training provided)
Send application or enquiry to