This job will consist of initial in depth training in the technology of products for refractive surgery, treatment and diagnostic, the clinical use and applications of the products and product management, sales techniques and practice development consulting. He/She will be immediately introduced in the highly specialised and sophisticated world of ophthalmology, offering him/her multiple opportunities of further development.
After that, the candidate will be responsible of maintaining all the product information as it continues to grow and change, design strategies to increase product acceptance and sales, introduce and explain the products to potential customers, train new customers doctors and assist them in the surgery, train sales representatives, prepare and give product and application presentations at courses and events, as well as any other activities that will help grow the sales of the products.
• Optometry background/ Knowledge is required.
• Willing and able to travel outside KL from time to time, but most of the time will be based in KL.
• An outgoing and persuasive attitude and ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values
• Confidence and persistence
• Patience and self-motivation
• A flexible approach in order to adapt to constant changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and technologies
• Strong teamwork and networking skills
• Commercial and business awareness
• Good attitude with customers, good temper, readiness to learn new technologies.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Discreteness and sensitivity for the needs of the company. Supportive of the company and the customer.
• Will have to sign and comply with non-disclosure agreements, keep manufacturer and company secrets.
Please email your CV.
Tel: +6010 221 6752
Salary: Basic + commission!
Salary: 2500-3500 MYR Malaysia Ringgits / Month