1) To handle full set of accounts and financial statements using accounting software system (preferably experienced in using UBS accounting software).
2) Prepare month end closing accounts including ensuring proper cut off and timely reconciliation of balance sheet account.
3) Ensure accounting records and systems complies with the Company's policies approved accounting standards and related statutory/tax requirements.
4) Liase with external company auditor and company secretary in terms of audit, taxation and compliance with all statutory requirements.
5) Documents financial transactions by entering proper accounting information and also practices good filing management.
6) Prepare proper and accurate GST entries into the system, and documentations for submission and also keep good records for easy reference.
7) Good knowledge accounting standards and local statutory legislation.
1) Candidate must be possess at least STPM/"O" Level, Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
2) Required language(s) : Bahasa Melayu, English
3) Must be able to perform any ad hoc duties as and when appropriately assigned
4) Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
5) Full time position(s) available.
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at
03-5636 0648 (Ms Anne)