- Handle inbound and outbound customer service related calls for members and health care providers.
- Research and resolve inquiries regarding the status of a claim, benefit inquiry, eligibility as well as all other relevant information requests regarding a member’s benefit coverage.
- Entry of all customer service related information into the company’s CRM tools.
- Processing and management of all provider and member non-voice inquiries (post, email and fax).
- Performance of all customer service related tasks according to the company’s service level standards.
- Transfer of select inquiries to the appropriate person or department as indicated by management.
- Properly document and update call and complaint logs as well as generate activity reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Member concierge and provider appointment scheduling services based on program eligibility.
- Perform authorizations for simple outpatient, dental and health care screening benefits based on coverage and member eligibility.
- Coordination of member’s health care needs (according to benefit plan) domestically and regionally.
- Make recommendations for process improvements to benefit the company, staff, members and providers.
- Other tasks in support of the company’s customer service related objectives.
MUST be Able to speak in BAHASA INDONESIA.
Send application to thilaarularasu[AT]gmail.com