Senior Analyst, O2C
Department Order to Cash – Order Processing
Level/Path P3 – Senior Analyst
Direct Report Manager, Order to Cash
Supervise Customer Service Analyst, O2C
Senior Customer Services Associate, O2C
Customer Services Associate, O2C
Customer Services Officer, O2C
· Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to external
customers as well as internal affiliate through daily management of a team of
customer service officers within GBS, KL to deliver highest standards of
services as per stipulated in SLA.
· To facilitate and contribute to the business success of Affiliates and Lilly as a
whole by serving both internal and external customers through timely order
processing, servicing inbound calls from customer, handling enquiries,
processing business transactions with connection to returns, stock
adjustments and etc.
Accounting Degree/Professional Accounting Qualification.
2) Skills/Abilities Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
Good communication skills.
People Management skills i.e able to coach and mentor subordinates.
Strong analytical skills.
Effective Listening skills.
Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all
Proficiency in English (Spoken and Written).
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word and Power Point).
Other Asian language skills would be an advantage such as Mandarin, Korean and
· Four (4) to five (5) years of relevant work experience in Shared Service Centre in customer facing role.
· Must have customer service skills and must be able to interact with both internal and external customers.
· Knowledge in order processing.
· Knowledge and experience of SAP is required.
· Experience in process improvement initiative and projects.
· Knowledge in Six sigma experience is an advantage.
· Good numeracy skills with the ability to analyze and interpret KPIs and how to use them to improve performance.
· Good business, market and product knowledge.
· Troubleshooting and issue resolution skill.
· Clear understanding of customer service role and different internal countries’
· Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities.
· Independent forward thinker on process improvements.
· Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations.
· Ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues and is able to work as a member of a team.
· Capable of problem solving and conflict resolution whilst maintaining a positive group dynamic.
· Daily Operations
· (Primary Role)
· Provide O2B operational support for assigned Asia Pacific countries.
· Execution of operational metrics and SLA reporting.
· Liaise with internal contacts including affiliate management, tier 2 customer
· service, sales and marketing and quality team.
· Liaise with external contacts including logistic service providers and
· Act as a power user for Order To Cash (O2C) customer service processes.
· Propose and implement standardization and process improvements for
customer service processes.
· Act as main contact point for Critical Changes Report for Zone 3- Asia Pacific.
· Liaise with Cork Analyst to enhance macro template for the use of Z3
· Act as main contact point for Billing Third Party Vendor (Esker) and perform
issue resolution if required. Maintain Esker Billing issue tracker and highlight
to Management on progress as necessary.
· Arrange O2B governance calls scheduling with the team and affiliates on
· Prepare daily sales order volume report for Management’s review.
· Review weekly OCM reports and record findings and ensure mitigation
controls are performed.
· Compile and analyse daily L3 reports to monitor agents’ performance and
abandon call. Log trouble ticket to I3 for root cause analysis and issue
· Review daily O2C Error Tracker in Collab Site and sent out weekly update to
management by every Friday.
· Coordinate Direct Shipment with SSC CS and SCM and organize periodical
meeting with Speke/Cork as required to discuss issues or challenges.
· Encourage team to identify area of Improvement and put concrete action in
place to make the Direct Shipment Process more effective and efficient.
2) Ad-Hoc Duties –
· Participate in L3 monthly meetings and ad hoc L3 projects as required.
· Involved in monthly governance call for Affiliates undersigned.
· Review and amend BKT documents for additional improvement or scope
· expansion projects.
· Log remedy ticket on PSG site for operational errors/ issue encountered by
· the team and follow up with BPKC and IBM for issue resolution.
· Raise NVCT to BPKC for minor operational or system issue encountered by the
· Participate in weekly debrief session with the team.
· Provide O2C overview process and other SAP training for new joiner
· Ad hoc administrative duties as requested by Management.
· Heavily involved in any Process Improvement Projects and responsible to lead
· the team to achieve the project milestone.
Send application to thilaarularasu[AT]gmail.com