We are an established fashion retailing company engaged in design and distribution a wide variety of fashionable leather product, apparel and shoes. In line with our rapid expansion, we are seeking competent, dedicated and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
Provide best practice HR Support & administration role. This will include payroll administration, overtime & attendance; administration of employee’s benefits. Support HR all other functions e.g. recruitment, performance appraisal etc. The role also be responsible for general office administration duties. Primary Responsibilities
- Process monthly payroll timely & accurately, ensure all documentations are well supported & in compliance with the statutory requirements.
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities including interview schedule and selection process. Conduct orientation to the new employees.
- Responsible for all HR related administration matters i.e. employee personal files, medical expenses & leave administration
- Able to maintain good records keeping and able to handle confidential information.
- Handle general administrative duties
- Process all HR documents, updating information and proper filing of documents
- Ensure smooth & efficient day to day operations of HR & admin dept.
- Candidate should possess minimum Advance Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- At least one (1) year working experience in payroll administration
- Fast leaner & motivated and willing to learn attitude
- Good interpersonal skills with initiative and proactive attitude
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
We work 5 days per week and remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested candidates please apply online
detailed resume stating current & expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport size photograph to email@example.com
Red6 Labels Sdn Bhd
No.28, Jalan SS2/72
47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)