- Making calls and liaise with members for any incomplete information of existing members.
- Accurately log in members’ information into system after verification
- Compile and update a summary of data that had been keyed in daily
- Data to be keyed-in as per agreed timeline / schedule and task to be performed in an accurate manner
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when required by the Management
- Contract will be extended based on work performance
- Minimum Diploma qualification
- Preferably 1 year relevant working experience
- Computer literate with proficient in MS Excel & MS Office is required
- Meticulous into data
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken; plus, point should candidate could speak in Mandarin.
- Good tele-communication skills in liaising with members
- Good attendance record
- Dedicated and positive interpersonal skills
Interested, please email your complete CV to HRRedcap@yahoo.com or alternatively call or text to 0174618510 for interview arrangement.