1) Take charge of whole import process from port to company’s warehouse
2) Liaise and follow up with relevant departments and authorities, such as SIRIM, MIDA, CIDB, and resolve any bottlenecks/issues.
3) Schedule verification & sampling of imported goods at Westport, Port Klang
4) Travel to Westport and handle import and ad-hoc issues
5) Track status of each outstanding Bill of Lading (BL) and provide daily status report to management
1) Liaise with customers and coordinate delivery schedules with production team
2) Track all delivery schedules and ensure production team deliver on time.
Experience and Skills
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant logistics experience
- General knowledge of import, logistics, custom and port process
- Valid driver licence and have own transport
- Responsible and independent
- Problem solver, resourceful enough to resolve problematic issues.
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills, ability to talk to government personnel to get things done
- Sense of urgency, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to Multi-task, stay organized and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Able to take stress
- Full time position
- 5.5 day work week
- Malay or Chinese preferred
To apply, please email your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of "Job Application – Logistics Coordinator"