- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy / Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- · Required skill(s): MS Excel, Word Perfect, Powerpoint, SQL Payroll Software and OBM Software. Training will be provided to those without such skills.
- Preferably Chinese
- · Preferably 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- · Assertive, extrovert and likes to interact with all levels of people
- · Proactive working attitude; Hard working and quick learner.
- · Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- · Fresh graduate is also welcome to apply.
- · Assist in the day to day accounting and payroll functions such as filing, processing of DOs, POs, Tax Invoicing, HR scopes & EPF & Socso, PCB deductions, EA, Income Tax & etc.
- · Candidates who has knowledge to do full sets of accounts has added advantage.
- · Assist in monthly report generation
- · Monthly staff data inventory;
- · Ability to maintain confidentiality of HR related
Working Location : Puchong
Sent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org