CNC Machinist (Turning & Milling)Job Responsibilites / Duties:
· To operate the machining centres in accordance with the process instruction and to provide production output in accordance with the required quality standards, under minimum supervision.To be fully responsible for related machinery setting activities, cutting process, and sequence inspection of the parts produced.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Able to read and write CNC program.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints.
- To complete the process and cycle documentation diligently and accurately before forwarding the products to the next sequence.
- To monitor, maintain and ensure that the machinery, tools, fixtures and inspection equipment are in good condition within production area.
- To conduct machinery maintenance activities including oil level monitoring, coolant top-up, and chips disposal.
- To ensure shop floor cleanliness at all times.
- To assist in production support by providing solutions related to machine capacity utilisation and to achieve high productivity and quality required.
- To ensure that the Group’s Quality Systems and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To perform all other work as and when assigned.
- To receive and act on any other instructions from the Team Leader, Production or any other person so delegated by him.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Salary offered RM2,000 to RM2,700 depends on experience. It would be great if the applicant is available immediately.
Interested candidates please send resume to email@example.com