Phillip Wain is the largest chain of ladies' health and beauty clubs for more than 40 years in Asia Pacific specializes in the catering of the finest and most luxurious environment for women to pamper themselves. We are currently looking for few talented and highly motivated candidates to join our energetic and dynamic team.
- Pleasant personality and courteous at all times.
- Good communication skills and able to intereact with all levels of people.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School / SPM / "O" Level, any field
- Fresh graduates/ entry level applicants are welcomed to apply.
- Must be willing to work on shift (6:45am-4:45pm / 11:30am-9:30pm), weekend and public holidays.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and Good English speaking.
- Has a passion for service. Previous service experience will be an advantage.
- Good team player and willingness to learn.
- Full-time position(s) available.
- Able to start work immediately / short notice.
- Working Hours: 48 hours per week includes weekend and public holidays.
- Handles Front Desk Operations such as handling arrivals registration, departures and walk-in request.
- Responding promptly to all customers’ request and enquiries in accordance to the performance standard by telephone, or in person.
- Consistent in delivering excellent service standards to customers and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- To handle day to day inbound and outbound calls.
- To prepare and submit daily and weekly front desk operations reports in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback to management on a regular basis for improvement in all aspects.
- Medical (Group Hospitalization; Group Personal Accidents).
- Miscellaneous Allowance, commission.
- Annual Bonus.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- 6 off days per month.
- Uniform provided.
Level 1-2 & 2-3, Menara Milenium, 8 Jalan Damanlela, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
For interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 03- 2092 2200 for more info.
Phillip Wain believes that our people are our greatest assets and we nurture and develop great talents like yours. Join our energetic team to begin the journey to success with us today.
At Phillip Wain, successful candidates can be assured of a competitive remuneration package and an innovative working environment that fosters professional excellence, career advancement and personal growth.