Temp Staff is required to place a pin on Google Earth based on a list of addresses provided to them. They are required to verify and identify the location on the map before placing the pin into the Google maps.
Ensure all specific location addresses are pinned and placed correctly.Other assignment as and when given by direct superior.
Strong ability to read and comprehend maps.Identify and match the location addresses before placing the pin into the Google maps.
- Minimum Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
- Computer literate and must have sufficient knowledge in Web browsing & Data Entry
- Familiarity with Google maps is preferred
- Good command in spoken & written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Duration for 11 days
- Remuneration: RM100/day
- Starting date: Early of January 2017 (Exact date to be advice soon)
- Working hours: 9am to 6pm
- Temps required: 2 persons
If interested, please contact Ellyna at 018-2711 374.