- Using computer aided software to conceptualise and create new fashion design
- Assist in sampling department to develop samples
- Ensure daily paperwork, design work and reports are completed accurately and timely
- Assist on model shooting sessions, ad hoc projects such as seasonable promotion fair, fashion show etc
By the end of the Internship Period, you will learn :
- The process of producing an apparel (pre-production, production process, post-production)
- The supply chain from factory to end user
- The importance of teamwork
- Self motivated, discipline & active in co-curiculum activities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design / Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin, English or Cantonese
- Internship duration of at least 2 months and above
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ipoh
- 2 positions available
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via email by including contact telephone number and passport-sized photograph together with your resume. Allowance of at least RM 500 will be given to successful interns on monthly basis.
ViQ Apparel (PG-0334139-D)
Address : No 22 & 24, Persiaran Industri Rapat 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Ringan Sri Rapat, 31350 Ipoh, Perak.
Website : www.viqapparel.com
Email : email@example.com