Inventory Officer / ExecutiveJobscope
- Monitor the overall stock positioning and stock management, periodic review of stock status with Merchandise team, regular stock checking at counters/boutiques to avoid stock losses.
- Provide timely and accurate stock analysis reports to management
- Check, audit and compile stock count report/stock transfer/stock loss report etc. for management review
- Coordinate & liaise with warehouse, Distribution, merchandising & Sales Supervisors for stock movement control and Inventory management
- To manage IPOS- Inventory system
- Candidates should posses at least professional Certificate/Diploma/Advance Diploma in Business, statistics, commerce or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in inventory control and inventory analysis preferable in Retails.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Matured, responsible and independent personality with good leadership skills
- Able to interact with all levels and resolve issues relating to inventory
Interested candidates please send in your resume/ CVproviding your current & expected Salary to
HR dept email address email@example.com