We are the leading healthcare services provider in Asia with operations in 13 countries. We provide targeted solutions including distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, sales and marketing outsourcing, patient-centered programs, and a full range of retail pharmacy services.
If you would like to know more about the company do check out my Linkedin Profile in my signature.
I welcome discussion and you can contact me directly for the position details ONLY IF the job description does not answer your queries.
A position based in warehouse office for supply chain support and inventory management
• Exercises independent judgment and discretion while providing day-to-day policy/account service to customers and responding to specific customer questions, issues or complaints.
• Maintains organized policy and client files, updates account files, utilizes transactional filing and selects appropriate premium invoicing/payment options.
• To guide the customer service teams, to ensure that the Divisional/Departmental customer service practices are aligned to the standards expected throughout.
• To assist the Customer Services Manager to assess the Customer Satisfaction Survey and contribute to the process of considering and identifying suitable recommendations for improving service delivery.
• To monitor and evaluate quality monitoring records, for the purpose of identifying common trends and improving the quality of customer service delivery.
• To support Customer Service Manager by providing information and ensure that any problems are identified at an early stage and that where relevant, remedial action/support is provided by the customer services team.
• Resolve individual customer complaints.
• Recommend full scale investigations when preponderance of evidence indicates a history of complaints.
• Provides general / non-technical information to customers / principals who seeking for information.
• Follow up on customer enquiries and resolves the issue(s) within the timeframe.
• Provide customers with service information and service processes.
• Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
• Able to handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers.
• Works accurate and with eye for detail.
• Handles in the best interest of both customer and company.
• Able to use automated information systems to analyse the customer’s situation.
• Promptly input all Customer Complaint information into the Complaint database and notify the appropriate personnel, per approved procedures.
• Minimum SPM or STPM with passes. Possess of Certificate or Diploma in Business Administrative / Marketing, will be an added advantage.
• Min 2 - 3 years’ experience in customer service and order processing or similar role/capacity.
• Good computer skills, e.g.: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge and experience in AS400/computerised order administration.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills in English
Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
Monday to Friday( 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.)
RM 2,700 - 3,500 basic (Depend on experience)
+ Contractual Bonus
+ Variable Performance Bonus
+ Miscellaneous Allowance (Per position requirements)
+ Medical benefits
+ other perks - gym, meal subsidies, parking.
If interested, please send your resume with a photo (passport size) attached to firstname.lastname@example.org